Sunday, September 23, 2018

Morning walk - sunshine today

Cool and sunny, what a relief after a bit of rainy days. I walked up the road, watched rabbits run across the field with their tails in the air, young cows staring at me as if  I was an alien, starlings gargling, hooded crows cawing....
Planning to visit Dursey Island today via the cable car, hoping my heights issue will not be too bad. Then back up the peninsula to Josie's for dinner, which sits by a beautiful lake..

The sun played across the hills and water as the clouds moved by. What a magical place we are in.
Here's some of the magic I saw this morning..

These young studs watched me quite carefully, seems like wondering what I might be up to..



Hares everywhere - hiding in or running to the brush.


Dried fern..


Hooded crow with a bit of something in its mouth..


Wonderful light on the hills looking southward toward Ardgroom from the top of the hill..



Looking north from the hill above the house...


Down the road and past the gate lies the mystery..


Gargling starling sunning itself..


Classic Irish cottages and view..


No comments: