Sunday, February 3, 2013

More birds

I had time to go back through some of my bird photos from the last trip through the refuge and try some different crops and settings. When I match up settings to the crop and the composition, I exclaim "boy is that beautiful" or something like that. The words come unbidden and then I know I am on the right track, for me at least.
I learn as I try things out of my normal routine - and often adapt my routine to at least check those settings with other photos. See what you think..is there one that just jumps out at you?

Anhinga drying wings - they do not have waterproofing for wings

Herons Crossing

Anhinga again

White Ibis

Yellow crowned night heron with crab

Beautiful.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Herons crossing. Not speaking to Diana...Hawaii, humph!