Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Miscellania Part 1

I take a lot of photos when traveling, and they fit into a couple, three categories - documentation of trip; interesting and/or unusual features or happenings; and those that really strike me. Out of the 1359 photos remaining from the Sea Ranch trip, I think maybe 5 are in the last category. One or two may be worth entering in a contest. And those are good numbers for me!
That doesn't mean all of the rest are bad - just my own criteria. As I go back through the photos, I find those that I want to put on the blog, to share with others. So here is the first batch of those, selected before my eyes quit working!






Sometimes it seemed like we were on another world - waiting for monsters or spaceships to show up. But no, it was just over the bluff and just before the ocean!



1 comment:

Gail said...

That first picture is gorgeous!