Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Moments of Beauty

It often helps to ask yourself "what was the reason you started ....". I started photography to capture moments of beauty that otherwise would pass by unseen and unshared. Although at times I think I should be making art, asking myself why I started reminds me of the excitement and passion of capturing the moments of beauty that surround us. So I do what I do because I choose to.

Yesterday was filled with moments of beauty - here are the ones I liked the best.

Just down the road aways - Erda Way - this beauty was prancing around.



On my way home from an errand in town the rainbow appeared.


At home the meadowlark on our roof sang to greet us.



Finally the last light of the day lit the clouds with spectacular color for us to enjoy.



No comments: