Monday, August 13, 2012

Hamilton Sunday

We filled our Sunday with a lot of exploring.  Starting with a church service at the Episcopal church in Hamilton - an informal and welcoming community, drives through the country, time in the town, stalking a whitetail doe, naptime, enjoying a wonderful dinner at an organic farm/restaurant overlooking a beautiful valley and dodging deer on the way home!

Sometimes you just gotta do certain things.  This doe was standing not far from the cabin when I came out.  I decided to see if I could stay fairly close to her like I used to be able to and darned if I couldn't.
Here's a few shots from the day.

Hamilton Episcopal Church altar

Diana renews her relationship with horses, Freedom and Shiloh.

Anyone up for a relaxing time?

I love the deer form.

Entryway to the restaurant.

View from the deck of the restaurant.

No comments: