Thursday, October 22, 2009

Visit from Carmensita!


Carmen - the cutest little girl in Salt Lake city - stopped by for a visit yesterday afternoon.  She loves our backyard and Murphy - (she calls him "VooVoo"). 

I got a bit carried away and took some 700 pictures, including some sequences that we'll try to automate with Animoto and see how it works. 
Getting down to the same level as a youngster has a real beneficial affect for me - I let loose of a lot of 'adult' structures.
Here's a few pictures of Carmen being herself.


3 comments:

Snap-Smith Photography said...

She is a little beauty!! Great shots of her.

700 pictures??? 700??!!
Good Grief!! Norm will be happy to hear that I'm not the only obsessive clicker

3 C's in SLC said...

Ah Gerry, what can I say?? You have such a great talent in capturing those wonderful, unique Carmen expressions. She and her mama so enjoy spending time with you, Diana and especially, the Voo-voo!

Unknown said...

You are right! Beautiful girl!!!!