Saturday, October 24, 2009

Awesome Saturday!


Murphy and I took a long walk through the refuge this morning before and during sunrise.  What an incredible time of day.  See the pictures at http://farmingtonbay.blogspot.com, a new blog that I have started to document and record our visits to the Farming Bay Wildlife refuge.  My memory is not that great so I wanted to capture sightings and dates to refer to them later.
On our way back to town, there was a very interesting view of Salt Lake City.  The picture here is a composite of 5 exposures in an attempt to capture the dynamics of the scene.  I'm not completely satisfied with it - I'd rather have mostly the city and the clouds rather than include the houses in the forefront.  But cropping the picture in various ways did nothing to further the vision I had so here it is as I captured it.

No comments: