Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sea Ranch Day 2

I wandered down to the bluffs overlooking the seal sanctuary this morning and got some cool views of seals. They are very wary - just moving forward I spooked a couple so I'm taking it quite easy when I'm there.
Spotted wild turkeys as we came home - males showing off and the females just eating and ignoring the males (so it seemed).
Later we wandered with our hosts around another area of Sea Ranch, and then tonight we had "Scotch on the rocks on the rocks" as the sun set! A tradition when we come out here.
Lots of whale spouts all day long, unfortunately most are very far out so no photos. But it is fun to see and imagine gliding over these monsters watching them swim.
Here's a few from the day..



Crocosmia in the light.


I think these are Little Curlews.


Love these walkways under the trees.





Great Egret flyby


No comments: