Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thankfulness Day!

For today's post I took a trip down memory lane, looking at the photos from Erda starting in March of this year. My desire was to find one photo that would capture all the things I am thankful for - instead I got to see how many things I have been blessed with and am thankful for during these last 8 months.  Despite the hard work, the sore muscles, and the nagging thought that "Did we bite off more than we can chew?" I am thankful for this time and these experiences. I woke up today - as a friend of mine says "On the right side of the dirt!" - and am thankful for that.
Much beauty surrounds us here amidst the quiet of the high desert and surrounding mountains. My choice for today is the Bullock's Oriole - the incredible beauty of the bird was totally unexpected and breathtaking every time we saw one.
Enjoy!


No comments: