Monday, July 4, 2011

You never know!

We had a great early dinner today, Maine lobster rolls with chips, pickles and salad, topped off with a multi-berry dish with vanilla ice cream on it!  Wonderful.
To assist in digesting all the wonderful food, I took Murphy up to his place.  I took my camera as it is an extension of me, but wondered all the way up there what I might find to take a photo of. Well, you never know!

The area was beautiful in the fading light, the yellow and greens and their reflections in the pool. A red penstemon stood up for a photo, but the real stars were the swallows and their interaction with the pool.  I really didn't do justice to them, but here are a couple of shots that give you an idea of what they do.  I'll be back and be better prepared to capture them!




Yes, the wingtip is touching the water!



No comments: