Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A little help from my Friends

Just before we left for our Hawaii trip last December, I was invited to participate in a photo exhibit - by choosing an hour slot during January 1, 2012, to take photos and submit one for the exhibit.  Alpine Art at 430 S. Temple here in SLC organized this - a very neat idea!
I had the 6am-7am time slot and Rick and I went to Punaluu Black Sand Beach on the big island - left the house about 4:45am to get there in time. I shot maybe 300 shots (Rick took a lot also); and of those shots chose this photo to submit.
The help I'm requesting is this: Alpine has a little contest going to pick the most popular of the photos, and the winner gets the framing free. So, IF you happen to be going downtown, and want to see some very neat photos, AND if you like mine, please vote for it! Thank you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most excellent!