Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fuzzy again

He's growing up, using the cat door to both come and go; spending time around the back yard and the related neighbor's yards; and generally acting as if the world is his oyster!!
A couple of days ago, I heard the chickens in our neighbors yard making a racket, and sure enough, he was in their pen!  They are both 3 times his size, but he had to explore.  Fortunately, he came when I called and escaped possible injury.
Sleeping, he is an angel.  Murphy and I came back from errands the other day and here was Fuzzy, sleeping in the middle of Murph's bed.  Obviously, not a care in the world, he didn't even look up as we came home. Wonderful innocence and joy!
This looks - to me - much like a painting. I had to shoot at a high ISO and in the process of noise removal and sharpening, the painting effect emerged.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just love Fuzzy! I have used him as my desktop picture for a while now. You have such a good eye to capture the cute personality of him. Thanks for sharing him with all of us!