Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moab Adventure

I'm in Moab these four days (21 thru 24) in a creativity workshop led by John Paul Caponigro.  Early (very early - 4:30am) mornings and late nights make for long days filled with a lot of work.  John Paul provides assignments and then in mid-day critiques of what we've done.  I came to see if I could break through my sense of dead-endedness and I think that is just what is happening.  More later.  Meantime, here's a couple of shots, some from Goblin Valley last night and some from Canyonlands this morning.
Off to a mid-day critique and review, then to Delicate Arch for sunset shots.  Windy here so eating a lot of sand!
Later..




































1 comment:

Snap-Smith Photography said...

What a beautiful series, Gerry! Wonderful light!