Saturday, April 25, 2009

Socks and tulips







Sometimes things just say - "take a picture of me" - and I do. Then I wonder why I took the picture as it doesn't fit into any category of what I would normally shoot.
So, I was walking in and out of the bedroom the other morning and finally got my camera and took a picture of these socks. Even after doing a lot of different things to them in Lightroom, I'm unclear on why...but what the heck!
What do you think?

On the other hand the tulip's colors and shape fascinate me. I'm a bit dissatisfied with what I have done so far, and am re-evaluating what I might have done or could do - both from taking additional pictures to work in Lightroom or Photoshop.

I feel that is what digital has brought to the table, for me at least. There is incredible opportunity to work with the pictures, throw it all away and start over, and try so many different things.

No comments: