Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bird Head

My wife calls me a bird head 'cause I love taking photos of birds.  Yesterday was a wonderful bird day, starting with baby Killdeer and ending with babies in a nest at the nursery!  In between - Red-tailed Hawk, Black-chinned hummingbird, American Goldfinch, House finch, Great Horned Owl and baby, Cowbird, and Cormorants and Terns.
Enjoy!

On a back road to Home Depot in the morning



Beautifully intent.


A visiting Eastern cousin!


Ubiquitous but beautiful House Finch.


Hi Mom!


My what big eyes you have!


Female Brown Cowbird strutting her stuff.


The guys look like Mark Twain on a ramshackle raft floating down the river!


Babies hidden in a nest at the Tooele Valley Nursery - not sure what they are.


1 comment:

Gail said...

Great bird photos! I've never seen this many varieties.