Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Reminders of Paris

Re-living our visit to Paris in bits and pieces as I submitted two photos to the Springville Museum of Art Religious and Spiritual Art show. It's a juried show and asks for submissions from all faiths and beliefs.  
As we visited several cathedrals during our visit, I had a number of photos for consideration. The two I chose were from the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris and are shown below.  Photographing in the very low light in some of these is challenging and does get my "new equipment acquisition syndrome" going.  
The jury decides by 11/15 so we'll see what happens with these two. Springville is typically more painting-focussed than photography but I have had a couple submissions accepted into juried shows over the last three years.





No comments: