Saturday, May 26, 2012

Westside - or why you should always carry your camera!

My 4 year old friend, Carmen, came to visit and play last night with her parents and grandparent.  During the visit she picked a small bouquet of flowers for her mom, but the flowers got left here.  They seemed both lonely and symbolic of love so I captured them.



Now - onto why you should always carry your camera!  Murphy has been bugging me to take a hike with him, so I took off with him to a place west of the airport that we had never been.  The weather was windy with sprinkles and I was considering leaving my camera in the truck as I did not want to get caught in a storm with it.  But when we arrived, no more rain for the moment, and look what we saw and captured!  The face (eyes) on the shed look like I did it in Photoshop, but really that is what they look like.



The rest of the story is this:  We have friends who are departing for New York, and were having a party this afternoon. I wanted to make a card for them that had a road in it - and viola!! - here it was right in front of me.



No comments: