Monday, October 17, 2011

Dogs and Halloween

Saturday eve I spent at Murphy's "Doggy Day Care" for their annual Halloween party. Folks bring their dogs in, most of them dressed up, and they and the dogs have a good time.  Fun to see the dogs interact in an environment that they are comfortable in; often we wonder what they do all day.  Murph hung out with me, and then he would visit other dogs, and people (especially if they had treats) and then come back and lay down by me.  I had a continuous stream of dogs visiting me, from small ones that fit in my hand to a great dane that was twice as big as Murph.  Really a great time with all the dog energy!!
Here's a few shots from the night. Yes, there were a lot of Bassett hounds around.
I shot them all on a green background, which I then desaturated to get a nice grey.







No comments: