Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 5

I was thinking about the fact that this is Day 5 - and the entire cruise is 15 days!  I have relaxed tremendously so far, what will I be like in another 10 days?!  I'm excited to find out.

Today was a day at sea, so did some exercise on the stationary bike and watched a masked booby dive for fish while flying fish 'flew' all around.  And I was riding the bike without my camera - not again!!

We sat out on the rear deck with the wind in our hair for lunch, both of us had massages and then, while walking around the front of the ship on the outside deck, watched spinner dolphins swim by.  Pictures below - what a wonder to watch as they cavort around the ship and then disappear quite quickly.



On a day at sea, if there are no sea creatures then there are clouds and sun to admire.  Above are a couple that caught my eye.
Tomorrow we will be at Provendicia, Colombia - an island that is known for snorkeling and diving and beaches.



No comments: