Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coyote


While driving to Boulder last weekend, this little guy was standing on the side of the road. I was in my driving mode so had to stop and back up to get a picture. He walked back into the sagebrush and then stopped. Skinny little guy, and Murphy got very excited when he saw him.
Been thinking about the pictures below and noticing that the one I like the most is the horse. The landscape ones are about pretty places but not exciting to me except as a pleasant memory of the place (perhaps because I do not yet know how to do exciting landscapes).
With the horse I really wanted to get a picture of Murphy and the horse looking at each other, but that moment was over in a flash, oh well.

1 comment:

Snap-Smith Photography said...

I love this photo, Gerry! He doesn't look particularly worried, does he?