Monday, March 15, 2010

Very Exciting!

It is interesting how life just sort of ambles along, and then, once it seems convinced you are going in a certain direction, things just take off!!
Well, check out www.hawkwatch.org and see my picture on the cover of their annual raptor migration report!  Then click through on gifts and go to other gifts and find my cards for sale!  Very exciting!  The American Kestrel t-shirt (long and short sleeve) are my photo's also!


Plus, I now have two weddings - May 28th and May 29th!  Yes I will be exhausted but I find that I am pretty excited about the challenge.  And both will pay!  I'm already scoping out what equipment to rent from Pictureline so I have the best lenses without buying them!

Great time to be alive!

1 comment:

Snap-Smith Photography said...

Hey!! Wonderful news, Gerry! Congratulations!