Friday, May 3, 2019

Zoo Photo walk

Randy and I walked the zoo this morning, staying a step or two ahead of a large pack of small kids in orange shirts! Not that there weren't a lot of kids in strollers and running around - plus a lot of PG women. This is Utah, after all.

I used my 150-600 lens for every shot - and Randy showed me a trick or two. I'm pleased with the quality of photos that I get, still have lots to learn.
Here's some of the fun things we saw..

Nature's beauty show..


Morning nap time..


Above the water even - sorry I didn't have any fish to throw to it..


Another napper...


Snow leopard..


Pallas cat - not a napper..


Just think how you would feel if you were hiking and looked up into his eyes....


Red panda napping..




Birdseye view of the back of a zebra..


The kids love this ...


This guy was weed whacking and mowing right next to the lions...the males just looked like they were deciding how good he'd taste; one female stalked him up and down the enclosure.


No comments: